Friday, November 21, 2008

The Chapman Family Home

Most of you know that the Chapman family got one of our biggest wishes last year...our own home! We closed on our house in January 08 and moved our family from Canal Winchester to Lancaster. Unfortunately, we didn't get to move in right away because the house needed some MAJOR updates! (I think Billy would have been fine with the 1960's decor but I was definitely not feeling it!) Lucky for us, Nana and Papa let us move in for several months while we updated our house. Even luckier for us, we have a wonderful, loving, awesome, generous, and patient family full of talented handy men and women! (Can you tell that I am thankful for the 12 weeks that they dedicated to nothing but working on our house?) After months of hard work, we were able to move into our beautiful new (at least on the inside) home in April. Thanks to all of you who helped us create such a wonderful place to raise our kids and build memories. We love you all so much!



This is the outside of our house. So far all we have done is define the flower beds. The grass used to grow right up to the house! Billy broke a sweat with this project! My role was the one I do best when it comes to hard labor....supervise!







No comments: